Galax-e-mail has you delivering e-mails by controlling a squad of spaceships battling its way through galaxies of increasing difficulty. You have power-ups, multiple weapons and multiple ship types at your disposal. There will be explosions. There will be fast-paced battles between flocks of fighters. There will be intensity in defeat, and joyful relief in victory. Join the fray and deliver some e-mail!
Galax-e-mail is available on Xbox Live Indie Games for the Xbox 360 and Windows.
• GamerBytes Top 5 Games Launch XNA Community Games - "Despite the ridiculous premise (alternate universe where e-mail is sent via galactic battles), this game is quite fun."
• Gamasutra's Top 10 XNA Community Games Of 2008 - "It forgoes the usual twin stick arena fare that we've come to know and love -- instead showing an intriguing set of game mechanics melded into a rather sweet maze game."
• Destructoid - "If you're in the mood for some back-to-basics shooting with a few cheeky new adjustments and a difficulty level tweaked to perfection, then this is definitely a game for you. (8/10)"
• Diehard GameFAN - "Sometimes a simple idea is also the one that is the most fun."
• PlayThisThing - "The most original aspect of the game is the difficulty setting, which ranges from 0 to 100; at 100, this is an amazingly frenetic game, while at 0, even a useless wanker like me can play."
If you buy Galax-e-mail, your high scores and options will be saved, you can play difficulty settings 10 and above without restriction, and you can play as long as you like.
No, the two versions are independent products. If you wish to play Galax-e-mail on both platforms, you will have to purchase Galax-e-mail twice.
Yes, you can install the purchased version of Galax-e-mail over the demo. If you experience any problems installing over the demo, simply do an uninstall of Galax-e-mail followed by a clean install.
Galax-e-mail requires a graphics card that supports at least Shader Model 1.1.
If .NET 3.5 is not present on your computer, you will have to reboot your system after it is installed. The Galax-e-mail installer will not work correctly after a mid-install reboot. To install Galax-e-mail properly, simply run the installer a second time.
All sound effects were derived from content at Soundsnap.
No, you don't get a prize! However, you could become one of the Galax-e-mail 100% Certified Reliable Delivery Dudes!